Skincare routine for men?
The question sounds peculiar, isn’t it?
Well, men take the minimum efforts when it comes to managing a proper skincare routine. This is because most of the men consider skincare as a women centric endeavour of least regard.
However, let us make it very clear that both men and women should practice a safe and hygienic skincare routine. And now the question arises how?
To answer this, we bring you a brand new Made Man’s skincare routine discovery guide for men. Let us read it together. Made Man is a revolutionary step in vitalizing men’s skincare routine. It is a power-house of incredible skincare products packed with beneficial nutrients to promote aesthetic skincare values in men.
For the ease of convenience we have divided this guide into a step-by-step- process so as to allow you understand it better.
Discover the Easiest Men Skincare Routine
Step 1: Cleansing
The easiest men’s skincare routine begins with cleansing. It refers to the process of clearing away grime, unwanted debris and dirt deposits on your skin surface.
Therefore, follow a dedicated cleansing routine at the outset of your day. Clean your face with a suitable cleansing product as it makes you feel fresh and lively. Follow the cleansing procedure as mentioned below:
- Take a small amount of cleanser of your choice on your palm.
- With the tips of your fingers, apply it all over your visage.
- Now, rub it gently in circular motions and keep applying appropriate amount of water in between, whenever necessary.
- Let the cleanser activate into its lather form, necessary to kill off germs and bacterial cells.
- Continue with this exercise for at least 5 minutes.
- Rinse of your face with fresh water.
- Pat it dry with a clean towel.
Use Made Man’s glycerine based face washes to rejuvenate your skin cells.
Step 2: Exfoliating
The next step you can follow is a superb exfoliation of your skin. Exfoliation is the process of removing unwanted dead skin cells from your skin. This includes blackheads or other types of particulate surfacing your skin texture.
You can exfoliate your skin with a suitable scrub product. Its granular detoxifies your face and makes you feel better. In addition, exfoliation also aids in the formation of new skin and healthy skin cells and keep it nourished.
Here are the important points to follow while exfoliating your skin:
- According to dermatological experts, exfoliate your skin twice a week.
- Use a scrubber matching the essence of your cleansing product to make a suitable dual combo pack.
- For exfoliating, take the scrub product on your palm.
- Apply the scrub on your wet face surface and rub it in round and circular movements.
- Continue with this practice for 2-3 minutes.
- Rinse off with fresh water and pat it dry with a clean piece of towel.
- Change your scrubber or seek expert advice in case of rashes or prolonged skin roughness.
Step 3: Moisturizing
Moisturizing is a significant step to prevent skin dryness after cleansing and exfoliating. It helps in keeping the skin hydrated and smoothens its texture. Use a cream base moisturizer to soften your skin pores and make it permeable.
Moreover, a good quality moisturizer also helps in removing wrinkles and tightens your skin, especially after the exfoliation process. It also helps in brightening and whitening your skin and escalate your charm and appeal.
In short, Made Man’s 6-in-one moisturizing agent is what you need. Grab it and welcome health and bounty to your life. Follow the moisturizing procedure as mentioned hereby for promising results:
- Take a small amount of moisturizing agent on your palm and apply it all over your face.
- Apply it in the form of small dots covering your visage, especially under the eyes, upper lips, below the ear lobes etc.
- Rub it gently suing your fingers and let it permeate within your skin.
Step 4: Applying an Eye Balm
This is one of the least considered and the most forgetful steps out of all. This is because most of the men do not understand its relevance. An eye balm is a product to reduce the appearance of fine lines, blemishes and wrinkles below your eyes.
The purpose of an eye balm is to make you look younger and attractive. It makes you look refreshed and reduces puffiness below your lower lashes. Here is the eye balm application procedure:
- An eye balm usually comes in the form of a roll-on stick. Open the skin and roll-up the soft balming agent.
- Apply it slowly under your eyes as a thin layer.
- Repeat this application twice or thrice in a go.
- Choose an eye balm according to your complexion and skin texture for best results.
Step 4: Applying a Lip Balm
Similar to an eye balm, a lip balm is an essential skincare routine product for men. A lip balm is a roll-on stick (also available in a tiny box) with a super glossy petroleum texture.
It keeps your lips subtle, moisturized and hydrated and prevent the occurrence on cut marks. And in case of visible cut marks, it heals your lips with proper nourishment. Thus, men must use a suitable lip balm to make their lips soft and shiny.
Read the following guidelines on how to use a lip balm:
- Choose a good quality lip balm and the one which matches your lip texture.
- Apply it on your lips, either from a roll-on stick or directly from your fingertips.
- Keep your lips fixed to one another while application.
- Apply 2-3 times in a row to smoothen its base.
Summing up, this article has discussed how to discover easiest men’s skincare routine to practice. Therefore, men can integrate these exercises for daily skincare and add to their super-busy lives.
After all, skin is as important as your heart and other vital functioning organs in your body. It is significant to ensure its health for an optimal living standard.